A community on the rolling terrain of the Buhangin district in Davao, Northtown balances the tranquil spirit of nature with the comforts of modern living, creating a sustainable residential haven where families and dreams can flourish. Northtown’s residential community will showcase high-end properties that embody first-class living. Phase 1 is ready for homebuilding, while Phase 2 will be ready in 2020.
- Pool and Cabana
- Picnic Parks
- Fitness Parks
- Meditation Garden
- Welcome Pavilion
- Main Pavilion
- Wellness Pavilion, which includes Resort Pool, Show Kitchen, Kids Play Area
- Sports Pavilion, which includes Covered Basketball Court, Badminton Courts, Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Soccer Field
- Fire Station
- Police Station
- Central 911
- Commercial Center
- Gates and guardhouses
- Wide, paved Roads
- 18-meter right of way main spine road
- 12-meter right of way secondary road
- 10-meter right of way tertiary road
- 2-hectare dry detention pond
- Underground drainage system
- Sewage treatment facilities
- Perimeter fence
- Street lighting
- 24-hour village security
You may also check a sample computation here.
Sales Map updated as of May 18, 2018. Please contact or visit our Sales Office for updates.
Bearing Northtown’s Tropical Contemporary aesthetic, the Cabantian entrance serves as the main access point and provides an instant exit to the north of the city.
This is expected to be completed in October 2017. This entrance leads to business districts along J.P. Laurel Avenue and reduces transit time to Matina through Ma-a as it is near the Waan Bridge.
Phase 1 Horizontals
As of August 2017, the physical accomplishment of Northtown Phase 1 is at 85%.
Phase 2 Horizontals
This quarter, the Welcome Pavilion of The Club at Northtown is completed as is the adjacent parking area.
Meanwhile, the Main Pavilion is now at 88% completion.